Tis the season to be jolly
Hello my lovelies, are we feeling festive?! How busy has December been for you??
December has been a crazy month so far, with the kids Christmas Fair and concerts plus fulfilling customer orders and also squeezing a little something in for my 3 children... something to hang their stockings on... Woohoo!!! (Pic is at bottom... have a peek!!)
A little bit of info again to keep you updated..
• All items which I launched for Christmas which was posted on my Facebook page and Instagram will be available on my website from January 2019 (Reindeer Families were extremely popular this year!!)
• New products will be launched January 2019 aswell (Eeeekkk can't blooming wait!!!)
• Don't forget to subscribe to join my mailing list (you will receive a 10% discount code when you do! Plus first look at my new products too!)
• Did you know I am also on Pinterest too, follow me for nursery room inspiration and much more!
• The stocking holder I have created (see below) will be added to the website in January too!!
I say this every year but I am determined to be amazingly organised for next Christmas haha, but all Christmas items will be available to order all year round... How awesome is that!!
On another note...How are you keeping your kiddies occupied on the run up to Christmas for these last few days? We're going to be doing lots of baking, playing games and Christmas movies! I can't wait, I'm as excited as the kids (or possibly more than them haha) My poor husband is working right up until Christmas Eve bless him (he's a very good butcher and has been working so hard, early morning starts and late finishes me and the kids have hardly seen him)
Are you making any New Year Resolutions for 2019? If you are share them below I'd love to hear them! Mine is to get back on Slimming World and get much fitter, my weakness is Mr Kiplings French fancies haha I daren't even look to see how many syns they would be!
Has anyone else done slimming world or any similar? Let me know! Any tips?
On a final note... I truly wish you all a very Merry Christmas and here's to an amazing 2019!!
Lots of love as always,
Pssst here's the stocking holder I did for my darlings xxx